This course is structured to examine the life of Jesus and the power by which he was able to fulfill His earthly purpose. It includes fundamental biblical principles and applications and involve examining Jesus’ life from the Gospel according to Luke. The power aspect will be examined by looking at the source of authority and the work that He was able to accomplish. This course is to provoke you to see the wholeness of Jesus in the form of God and man, appreciating His deity and his humanity.
Thursday: 8:00 – 9:30 pm EST; (5:00 pm 6:30 pm PST)
Name: Reverend Kirk Grant
Office Hours: Thursdays 12pm-1pm EST; (9:00 – 10:00am PST)
Holy Bible (Preferably NIV), Computer with internet access, pencil, and paper.
1. Be punctual.
2. Be committed to learning and growing.
3. Complete homework assignments on or before their due date.
4. If you will not be able to attend class, please email me at least 2 hours before your schedule class time.
5. Respecting other is required.
6. Collaborate with other classmates (when applicable).
Week 5 Class notes
Week 7 Class notes