TWCVBA 2021 Fall Semester- “The Forgotten God- The Person of the Holy Spirit”
Fall 2021 Objective and Curriculum
In this course you will be able to uniquely identify, God’s gift in the Person of the Holy Spirit, the necessity of The Forgotten God, realize the transcendent power of the Holy Spirit, and the application of the awesome Power in our daily lives.
Monday: 8:30pm – 10:00 pm EST; (5:30 pm- 7:00 pm PST)
Name: Reverend Kirk Grant
Office Hours: Thursdays 2.30-3.30pm EST; (11:30 – 12.30pm PST)
Holy Bible (Preferably NIV), Computer with internet access, pencil, and paper.
Week 1- Introduction and Course Expectations
Week 2- The Quintessential Holy Spirit: Past, Present and Purpose
Week 3- Why did we forget God?
Week 4- Presentation/Assignment (Individual or Group)
Week 5- Identifying the Believer’s Power within
Week 6- Activating the Believer’s Power
Week 7- The Application of the Holy Spirit
Week 8- Final Presentation/ Assignment
1. Be punctual.
2. Be committed to learning and growing.
3. Complete homework assignments on or before their due date.
4. If you will not be able to attend class, please email me at least 2 hours before your schedule class time.
5. Respecting others is required.
6. Collaboration with other classmates is encouraged (when applicable).
7. 10 min Mandatory Chapel Presentations