The aim of this course is to uniquely identify the importance of Role and function of our heavenly Father. We intend to analyze, God the Father from a biblical and a sociological perspective in order to better our understanding of the divine structure of the God-head to better fulfill man’s spiritual and temporal lives.
Thursdays: 7:30pm – 9:00 pm EST; (4:30 pm- 6:00 pm PST)
Name: Reverend Kirk Grant
Office Hours: Thursdays 2.30-3.30pm EST; (11:30 – 12.30pm PST)
Holy Bible (Preferably NIV), Computer with internet access, pen, and notebook.
Week 1- Introduction and Course Expectations
Week 2- Who’s our Daddy? (Identity)
Week 3- The Father’s Character being part of the Godhead (Leadership)
Week 4- Presentation/Assignment (Individual or Group)
Week 5- The Form of God The Father (Spirit)
Week 6- A Father’s Heart (Role, Passion)
Week 7- For His “Name-sake” Predication
Week 8- Final Presentation/ Assignment
1. Be punctual.
2. Be committed to learning and growing.
3. Complete homework assignments on or before their due date.
4. If you will not be able to attend class, please email me at least 2 hours before your schedule class time.
5. Respecting others is required.
6. Collaboration with other classmates is encouraged (when applicable).
7. 10 mins Mandatory Chapel Presentations